CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Etsy Store

I am now selling my "wearable works of art" on ETSY. This is a website, where artisans sell all things handmade.

________________________________________________
Shop Announcement

I am Dee Boswell and I welcome you to my ETSY Shop DeeBozzz Designs. All of my silk scarves, silk shawls, and silk blouses come in an array of colors and sizes and are the perfect compliment to any wardrobe! I create my wearable works of art in my Toronto-based studio.All items are shipped via Canada Xpress Post. All shipped items are accompanied with a tracking number. You will receive your item(s), 4-6 days after the ship date.Have a Question?? Just leave me an Etsy Conversation, and I will respond to you within 24 hours.Remember. Spend $60 or more, and receive FREE shipping on your order!
Thank you!
Dee Boswell,
Silk Artisan

0 comments: