CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GiftStumped!

Wow! My silk scarves are being featured on GiftStumped.com!

Ok..ok... I surfed the web, came across their site, and "suggested" that they visit my site.
And --- "they liked me... they really liked me!"

Well my wearable works of art that is.
Here is a quote from GiftStumped:

Honestly, my first thought was “do I want to review scarves?” Interesting enough? Unique enough?
But, after taking a look, I:

1. Saw how beautiful the scarves are
2. Realized how unique they really are
3. Thought that they would make lovely gifts for women & women who are
art lovers
4. Noticed that Dee can make
custom pieces for you
5. Decided that I was late in getting a Mother’s Day gift idea post out (although we do have a nice list of
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas on the site)

......If you do purchase something from Dee for this Mother’s Day, you will also have a nice story to tell Mom about how you found a cute site called GiftStumped and found unique, hand-painted scarves created by an artist in Toronto. She just doesn’t need to know you almost waited until the last minute!

I would like to thank GiftStumped, for this great opportunity!

0 comments: