CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hitting the Online Listings



Well, I am no longer DeeBozzz of the Esplanade. I am now DeeBozzz of Scarbell Drive.

We have moved to the Scarborough, Ontario area. Our part of Scarborough, is the Highland Creek region. It is a quaint place. We are close to the Toronto Zoo. My husband and I will be checking out the many parks and trails so we can go jogging, walking and roller blading. Traveling by car, we can get to the waterfront in ten minutes!

Well on a personal note, you can see I am quite in love with the area.

Back to business. I have started to submit to Scarborough online directories. While my scarves are sold via the web, I do allow appointment only viewings or pick-up as well.

I have submitted my info to: scarboroughdirect.ca, cofars.ca, scarborough.foundlocally.com, and www.ylm.ca.

0 comments: