CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Little R n R in Ottawa





My Hubby had some business to do in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada this weekend. I have ALWAYS wanted to visit there, so I took the opportunity and decided I would tag along for the ride.
I am having a really great time. What a beautiful city. So historical too. This weekend has just been alot of walking around and doing some quick sightseeing. I would like to most definitely come back next summer and participate in actual tours of the city.

Lots of pictures of The Changing of the Guard, The Rideau Canal, Parliament of Canada and of course my girl Laura Secord!
This trip has helped me to regroup and come up with some ideas for DeeBozzz / Dee Boswell Designs silk scarves and shawls.

0 comments: