CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Booty Camp Fitness - Tomorrow's My Last Day!

Well tomorrow is my last class with Booty Camp Fitness. I am really glad that I took the 4 week class.

Personally, I have noticed a change in my body. I used to work out alot, and it is nice to see that my athletic shape coming back again. I love lifting weights. When I go to the gym, though I have a tendency to focus more on weights than cardio. (I hate cardio by the way). With Booty Camp Fitness, yes... it is ALOT of cardio, however, they incorporate alot of strength training within their routines. Stepping up and down on the bench in the park?? Aughhhhhh.... but wow! My legs look great! Remember running back and forth and touching the lines on the floor during gym class? Well try doing that and then adding some push-ups to the routine? Yuck... But seriously, my arms are really toned now!


They take your measurements on day 1. Tomorrow is the last class, and I will have my measurements taken again. Stay tuned.... I will let you know how I made out.

By the way, my trainer is Patsy (top row, middle).

0 comments: