CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sex and the City - CAN'T WAIT!!



Ok.... So I am a silk artisan who blogs, who designs fashion accessories. Fashion?... Accessories?.... Fashion? Well of course, I must blog about Sex and the City! It opens this Friday, May 30. Unfortunately, all of the Friday shows are sold out. But we got our tickets for Saturday instead. That's ok... we will be well rested. Our full attention will be on the movie.


We are going to the Cineplex on the Queensway. I hang with 7 fabulous ladies, and we are ALL going! Watch out GTA! How will you be able to tell us apart from the rest of the crowd? The best shoes, designer jeans, amazing handbags... ok, ok, I think I just described all of the Fabulous ladies in Toronto, who will be seeing this film. Of course... I will be wearing a scarf!
Will Carrie make it with "Mr. Big"? Will Miranda and Steve be able to work it out? How are Charlotte and Elizabeth Taylor getting along? And we can't forget about Samantha and Smith Jerrod!
I am so Excited!

1 comments:

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

I saw it and LOVED IT!!!!!